Notated Music Women's suffrage : hymn
About this Item
- Women's suffrage : hymn
- Contributor Names
- Limbert, J. W., Mrs., composer, lyricist.
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : H. Kirkus Dugdale Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Women--Suffrage--United States--Songs and music
- - Feminist music--United States
- - Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with piano
- - E320438 U.S. Copyright Office 19130923
- - For mixed chorus and piano.
- - Includes advertisement for other music.
- - Staff notation.
- 1 score (3 pages) ; 35 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- M1665.W8 L
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- Online Format
- E320438 U.S. Copyright Office 19130923 For mixed chorus and piano. Includes advertisement for other music. Staff notation.
- Original Format
- notated music
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The contents of the Library of Congress Women's Suffrage in Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Women's Suffrage: Hymn. [Washington, D.C.: H. Kirkus Dugdale Co., ?, 1913] Notated Music. http://www.surfoboards.com/item/2017562279/.
APA citation style:
(1913) Women's Suffrage: Hymn. [Washington, D.C.: H. Kirkus Dugdale Co., ?] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://www.surfoboards.com/item/2017562279/.
MLA citation style:
Women's Suffrage: Hymn. [Washington, D.C.: H. Kirkus Dugdale Co., ?, 1913] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.surfoboards.com/item/2017562279/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicThe woman's battle song E289040 U.S. Copyright Office 19120705 Song for voice and piano. "For sale by Illinois Equal Suffrage Association." English words; also printed as text. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Illinois Equal Suffrage Association - Bullock, Elizabeth
- Date: 1912
Notated MusicIt is coming : a suffrage song E376909 U.S. Copyright Office 19160103 For mixed chorus (SATB) and piano. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Karr, Margaretta Ayres - Breckinridge, Sophonisba P. (Sophonisba Preston) - Moses, Luella Stryker
- Date: 1915
Notated MusicWifey is a real suffragette E451417 U.S. Copyright Office 19190523 For voice and piano. English interlinear words. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Custer, C. W.
- Date: 1919
Notated MusicWoman's suffrage songs E323273 U.S. Copyright Office 1913 Songs for voice and piano. Actually published by Pauline Russell Browne (not Paulinie). "For public meetings, conventions, entertainments or vaudeville." "Songs sung at the Indiana State Convention...
- Contributor: Browne, Pauline Russell
- Date: 1913
Notated MusicWomen, women, women E334396 U.S. Copyright Office 19140304 For voice and piano. Includes advertisements for other music. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Goodnoe, Glen C. - Anderson, Johnnie
- Date: 1913