Newspaper Marshall County Republican (Plymouth, Indiana) 1856-1878 [Online Resource]
About this Newspaper
- Marshall County Republican (Plymouth, Indiana) 1856-1878 [Online Resource]
- Dates of Publication
- Created / Published
- Plymouth, Indiana : I. Mattingly, 1856-1878.
- Subject Headings
- - Plymouth (Ind.)--Newspapers
- - Indiana--Plymouth
- - United States--Indiana--Marshall--Plymouth
- - Weekly
- - Began with vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 9, 1856); ceased with v. 22, no. 52 (Dec. 12, 1878).
- - Suspended due to fire with Mar. 19, 1857 issue; published an abbreviated issue on Apr. 17, 1857; resumed with Apr. 30, 1857 issue.
- - Suspended with May 13, 1875 issue; resumed with June 17, 1875 issue.
- - Description based on print version record.
- - Latest issue consulted: V. 22, no. 52 (December 12, 1878) (Chroniclingamerica.loc.gov, viewed May 1, 2013).
- - Plymouth Republican (Online)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- ISSN RECORD
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- ISSN Number
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Marshall County Republican Plymouth, Indiana -1878 Online Resource. (Plymouth, IN), Jan. 1 1856. http://www.surfoboards.com/item/2013218767/.
APA citation style:
(1856, January 1) Marshall County Republican Plymouth, Indiana -1878 Online Resource. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://www.surfoboards.com/item/2013218767/.
MLA citation style:
Marshall County Republican Plymouth, Indiana -1878 Online Resource. (Plymouth, IN) 1 Jan. 1856. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, www.surfoboards.com/item/2013218767/.