Map Map of Clinton County, Iowa
About this Item
- Map of Clinton County, Iowa
- Contributor Names
- M.H. Thompson & Bro.
- Created / Published
- Dundee, Ill. : M.H. Thompson & Bro., 1865.
- Subject Headings
- - Clinton County (Iowa)--Maps
- - Landowners--Iowa--Clinton County--Maps
- - Real property--Iowa--Clinton County--Maps
- - United States--Iowa--Clinton County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 184
- - "Lith. of N. Friend, 332 Walnut St., Phila.".
- - Includes illustrations.
- - Insets: Map of the city of Camanche -- Map of the city of Clinton, Clinton County, Iowa -- Map of the city of De Witt, county seat of Clinton Co. Iowa -- Map of the city of Lyons, Iowa.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth and sectioned in six.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 80 x 149 cm
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4153.C8 1865 .M2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
M.H. Thompson & Bro. Map of Clinton County, Iowa. Dundee, Ill.: M.H. Thompson & Bro, 1865. Map. http://www.surfoboards.com/item/2012587571/.
APA citation style:
M.H. Thompson & Bro. (1865) Map of Clinton County, Iowa. Dundee, Ill.: M.H. Thompson & Bro. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://www.surfoboards.com/item/2012587571/.
MLA citation style:
M.H. Thompson & Bro. Map of Clinton County, Iowa. Dundee, Ill.: M.H. Thompson & Bro, 1865. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.surfoboards.com/item/2012587571/>.
More Maps like this
MapMap of McHenry County, Illinois LC Land ownership maps, 125 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes business directories, lists of county officers, board of supervisors, "Early history of McHenry...
- Contributor: M.H. Thompson & Bro
- Date: 1862
MapMap of Clinton County, Ohio "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by HF Walling in the clerks office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."...
- Contributor: H.F. Wallings Map Establishment - Walling, Henry Francis
- Date: 1859
MapAverill's map of the land tracts in Clinton County, N.Y.
Map of the land tracts in Clinton County, N.Y. Shows landowners. LC Land ownership maps, 485 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth.
- Contributor: Averill, H. K., (Henry Ketchum)
- Date: 1885
MapMap of Boone & Clinton counties, Indiana "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by Cowles & Titus in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylv." Includes list of township...
- Contributor: Worley & Bracher - Bourquin, F. (Frederick) - Warner, A.
- Date: 1865
MapMap of the counties of Clinton and Gratiot, Michigan Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1864 by Samuel Geil in the Clerks Office of District Court of the Eastern Distrcit of Penna." Includes business...
- Contributor: Worley & Bracher - F. Bourqin & Co. - Geil & Harley - Geil, Samuel
- Date: 1864