For Library Contractors
The health and safety of Library contractors, employees, and visitors is the first priority as the Library’s leadership team continues to monitor COVID-19 coronavirus guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, the Office of Personnel Management and local health departments.
Out of an abundance of caution,?all Library of Congress buildings and facilities will be closed to the public?(including researchers and others with reader identification cards)?until further notice?to reduce the risk of transmitting COVID-19 coronavirus. The Library has reduced the number of people in Library buildings to a very small number of necessary individuals.
All Library Contractors should review the messages below for details regarding their continued support of Library services.
- COVID-19 Guidance to Contractors – November 20, 2020 (PDF)
- COVID-19 - Contract Q&A (PDF)
- COVID-19 Guidance to Contractors – Phased Re-Opening June 9, 2020 (PDF)
- COVID-19 Guidance to Contractors – April 17, 2020 (PDF)
- COVID-19 Guidance to Contractors – March 24, 2020 (PDF)
- COVID-19 Guidance to Contractors – March 18, 2020 (PDF)